Friday Link Love #5 November 20, 2015
Happy Friday everyone!
Here are some more link recommendations for you in the fifth installment of Friday Link Love on the blog.I hope you have a great start into your weekend. Be safe and make it a good one!
1. Learning to say no – The Everygirl
A very important skill, for sure. And this article shows up ways to say no in a more polite and considerate manner.
2. 20 problems only booklovers understand – Goodreads
Funny blogpost featuring bookish problems that are not really problems but struggles booklovers might face every now and again.
3. 25 simple ways to motivate yourself – The Positivity Blog
4. Become a better conversationalist with the “Rule of threes” – Psychology Today
Some interesting advice for improving your communication skills.
The deepest craving in every human being is the desire to be appreciated. – William James
5. 20 ways to relax and unwind – Psych Central
6. Unconditional acceptance of yourself – Zen habits
A blogpost on how to be more loving and accepting of yourself.
Photograph by © Sebastian Unrau / Unsplash