Friday Link Love #8 December 11, 2015
Hello there! How are you doing today? The weekend is just around the corner again and I want to share with you another installment of my Friday Link Love series. I hope you like it!
1. Stop should-ing on yourself – Positive Prescription
When was the last time you thought you should be doing something?
2. When you run out of ideas – Zen habits
It happens to everyone! Here are some tips on what to do next.
3. Getting over embarrassment – Rookie magazine
Even though this article is targeted at teenagers, the advice in it is just as good for adults.
4. 8 early holiday tips to keep you sane – and less stressed – Huffington Post
Some tips on handling the earlier states of Holiday season stress! This article might not be new but it shares some good advice on how you can avoid stress in the first place.
5. 33 mantras to quickly calm your stress response – Always well within
Some inspiration for positive thoughts for times when you feel very stressed.
6. Why you need a digital detox and how to start one – The Everygirl
There is also advice in the article, if you only want to take baby steps with this!
7. 7 steps to crush negative thoughts and start believing in yourself – Pick the brain
Some advice on how you can shut your inner critics up.
8. This photograph by Kelly Beckta on National Geographic’s website looks phenomenal!
9. 50 best Christmas books – Stylist
Some book ideas for your reading list this Holiday season.
I hope you have a great weekend. Take care!
Photograph by © danfador / Pixabay