Friday Link Love #6 November 27, 2015
I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving, if you celebrated it. I don’t know if you are checking out Black Friday deals today, because this post is not about shopping. Sorry.
Instead, I want to share some Friday Link Love again and link to the posts I stumbled upon this week, that I find noteworthy.Have a wonderful start in your weekend. Much love to you!
1. 26 ways to love yourself more – Psychology Today
2. 10 things to remember when you feel lost and alone – Marc and Angel hack life
3. Can I just say that I really like Meryl Streep? In her interview with TimeOut London she shares what advice she would give her 18-year-old self and talks about Hollywood, family and being ladylike.
Great article that gives some life advice from Martha Nussbaum. There is an additional article on brainpickings in which the philosoper talks more in detail about the intelligence of our emotions:
5. Forgiveness: Letting go of grudges and bitterness – Mayo Clinic
6. Can you teach yourself to be more optimistic? – Positive prescription
7. How to stop overthinking everything: 9 simple habits – The Positivity Blog
8. How to be resilient: 8 steps to success when life gets hard – Time Magazine
9. 4 timeless ways to boost your intelligence – Pick the brain
10. And last but not least, some food for thought by the wonderful Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie:
The danger of a single story – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie for TED Talks