Friday Link Love #7 December 4, 2015
Hello there! I hope you are doing well. I want to share with you another installment of Friday Link Love today. And hopefully, you will find the articles these links lead to as good as I do:
1. How to deal with stress: 33 tips that work – The Positivity Blog
The holiday season can be pretty stressful on all of us, so here are some tips on how to cope with stress.
2. 20 things you gradually learn as you let go of the uncontrollable – Marc and Angel hack life
Great advice on acceptance.
3. 5 facts that can help you be more content – Psychology Today
This article shares some perspective on finding more contentment in your life.
4. Rilke on the rewards of reading and what books do for our inner lives – Brain Pickings
Really inspiring thoughts on why reading matters and what books can do for our inner lives.
5. The busy person’s guide to reduce stress – Zen habits
Another great blog post about ways to deal with stress.
6. 7 tips to find yourself when you’re feeling lost – Huffington Post
We’ve all been there. Some tips on what you can do when you feel lost.
7. Dear Sugar: 94 ways of saying thank you – The Rumpus
Get out the tissues! Real life stories about what people are thankful for. I’m not going to lie: Reading these letters touched me and teared me up a little bit.
8. Make love last – Positive Prescription
Some advice on how to nurture your relationship.
9. 10 everyday habits to make you a calmer person – Mind Body Green
Don’t we all want to be more calm?
10. The power of flower in a new world – On being
If you choose to read one article this week, please let it be this one.
I hope you have a nice weekend! Take good care of yourself and your loved ones.
Photograph by © Octavio Fossatti / Unsplash