Friday Link Love #4 November 13, 2015
Hello there! It is Friday again and that means it’s time to share some of my favorite links this week. I hope you have a great day and a good and well-deserved start in your weekend.
1. What’s the best way to stay motivated? – The Atlantic
2. Every writer has his own voice – Letters of Note
A great letter by V. S. Naipaul that is very inspiring, not only for writers.
3. This article should be taken with a grain of salt, but as much as some of its content is puzzling, some of it is also amusing and some of it pretty interesting: Science of Sexy: 5 Things That Can Make You Irresistible – Time Magazine
4. Overcoming the 10 Biggest Obstacles to Creating – Zen Habits
5. What I Learned from On-Again Off-Again Relationships – The Every Girl
6. How to keep off holiday weight this year – Huffington Post
7. Yes, I just shared the previous link for people determined to eat better over the holidays, BUT come on. Hot chocolate? You know…
8 Delicious Hot Chocolates You Must Make This Winter – Refinery 29
8. 25 famous women on the best advice they’ve ever given or received – The Cut / Forbes Magazine
A must-read, for booklovers and everyone else.
I hope you enjoyed the Friday link love installment this week. Have a great weekend!