16 inspirational quotes about love December 10, 2015
Hello there! Today, I want to share these 16 inspirational quotes about love with you. I hope you will like them as much as I do:
1. We come to love not by finding a perfect person but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. (Sam Keen)
2. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. (Robert A. Heinlein)
3. We love the things we love for what they are. (Robert Frost)
4. One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
(Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist)
5. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. (Audrey Hepburn)
6. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. (Oscar Wilde)
7. Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries. Without them humanity cannot survive. (Dalai Lama)
8. Affection is responsible for nine-tenths of whatever solid and durable happiness there is in our lives. (C. S. Lewis)
9. Love conquers all. (Virgil)
10. You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. (Barbara de Angelis)
11. Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart. (Washington Irving)
12. Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you. (Loretta Young)
13. Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
14. And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.
(Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince)
15. The minute I heard my first love story,
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.
Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere.
They’re in each other all along. (Rumi, The Illuminated Rumi)
16. Life’s great happiness is to be convinced we are loved.
(Victor Hugo, Les Misérables)
I hope you have a good Thursday!
Photograph by © Scott Webb / Unsplash