15 inspirational quotes for encouragement November 18, 2015
There are no words. All that has happened is beyond words and I can not possibly express my horror and grief about the crimes and acts of war and violence committed in France and worldwide. My thoughts and prayers are with the people of France and all victims of terrorism, war and violence worldwide.
On a different subject: In this blogpost, I also want to share some encouraging quotes with you. I hope these 15 quotes will give you, dear reader, some encouragement during difficult times in your everyday life. Remember, you are not alone! And no matter what you struggle with, you can always find help if you have the courage to ask for it.
- You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. (Mahatma Gandhi)
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there. (Theodore Roosevelt)
- Nothing is impossible. The word itself says: I’m possible! (Audrey Hepburn)
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. (Buddha)
- In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life: it goes on. (Robert Frost)
- Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore. (William Faulkner)
- The best way out is always through. (Robert Frost)
- Only in the darkness can you see the stars. (Martin Luther King Jr.)
- Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear – not absence of fear. (Mark Twain)
- You never know what’s around the corner. It could be everything. Or it could be nothing. You keep putting one foot in front of the other, and then one day you look back and you’ve climbed a mountain. (Tom Hiddleston)
- There are no failures – just experiences and your reactions to them. (Tom Krause)
13. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow. (Mary Anne Radmacher)
- Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do. (Benjamin Spock)
- Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. (Winston S. Churchill)
I hope you liked these 15 inspirational quotes. They are intended as guidance and helping words in our day to day lives. Please do not misinterpret the quotes as being directed to other matters or read more into this blogpost. The quotes are only meant as inspiration to people. Thank you!
Photograph by © TanteTati / Pixabay